Reverb Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btdvox

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a Lonestar and have been playing it quite abit, ive noticed one thing that i dont think is a problem, but just want to check with you guys, the problem is that i ahve my lsc set at 100 W for Clean and 50 W for dirty, +tube recto now when i dial in reverb on the 50 W ch it sounds great, and then on clean it sounds great also, the problem is I get this not really hum but even when i unplug my guitar its sort of a buzz, and hwen i turn the reverb off, it goes away, so it has to be the reverb, i called mesa today and the customer service guy said its very normal. Now when i turn my clean channel to 50 W that buzz goes away, is this normal on all LSC's? same thing happens when i turn the amp to 100 W on the Dirty channel

Thanks

while i don't own a lonestar, i have heard this problem many times on this board. seems to be standard issue with the amp. i found that a 12au7 or similare lower gain version of the 12ax7 calmed some of the hum in my blue angel. might be an idea

Yeah , it seems like its an annoyance but not an actual problem, which kinda sucks, but ill jsut hvae to live, I just dont want anything wrong with my amp obv any other suggestions?

Latest posts

Back