reverb in mark cabinet question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bede400

Reaction score
hi there i have recently acquired a mark iii combo shell and have installed my dc3 chassis into it however on the dc3 head there is a big hole at the bottom for the reverb to sit in with rubber grommets around the bolts. on the mark combo shell there is just a timber bottom with no hole where do i put the reverb tank? your expertise would be appreciated on this thank you

Tape, velcro, whatever. You can just set it down there. I have mine velcro'd down inside my rack case.

cool thanks and another question i forgot to ask is the leads that run from it are they just normal RCAs i have two different looking leads one white and thin the other grey and thicker im pretty sure they are not long enough can i just use a normal old RCA from a stereo thanks

Make sure to wrap the reverb tank with some kind of dampening material, like vinyl or towel to prevent feedback. Combo Boogies come with the reverb packed in a vinyl pouch. And yeah, it's an RCA jack. Good luck.

http://www.tubesandmore.com/scripts/foxweb.dll/moreinfo@d:/dfs/elevclients/cemirror/ELEVATOR.FXP?item=P-RBAG-17LNR

This is the best way to protect and dampen the Reverb tank.

As for the cables:
The one that is white and thin should go on the plug that is closest to you if you are looking from the back.

If you get these wrong, the Reverb simply won't work. You can always put the amp on Standby and swap them.

If your Reverb cables are not long enough, you can swap them out for these: http://www.tubesandmore.com/scripts/foxweb.dll/moreinfo@d:/dfs/elevclients/cemirror/ELEVATOR.FXP?item=S-H273

Or....

Mount it to the side like the Studio .22 is. You can do a search on ebay for a Studio .22 and see what I'm talking about.

I think they work better in the bottom and they are not seen.

Latest posts

Back