Request to add Studio and Quad preamp settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a gig Friday, then off to Santa Clara the entire next week then surgery the week following. It may be later in the month but I'll get them up before the end of February.

As a new studio pre owner I would use this resource in a heartbeat!! Looking forward to it. Of course I would share anything I thought was worthy in the future as well.

Thanks Ned! It would certainly be useful for those who have settings to share, as well those who would like to acquire some new tones. Please let us know, of course, I do frequent that area and will put up my settings once available. Again, my thanks for getting this page up for us..

Headed to the hospital this morning to get a hernia fixed. I'll get these setup sheets done once I recover.

Ned, take it easy, when you return we'll be looking forward to the settings page. Get well soon!

Hope you are feeling better. New Quad owner here and I would use the settings as well. TIA

Seriously! Can we get some additional pages for the Quad and Mark II/III settings?! Please!

My favorite Quad Lead 2 is in the Metallica tone thread with pictures.

As my original footswitch and cable has some strange faults when plugged in I'm just using Lead 2 so nothing for the other channels.

The faults are all channels light up as the one I selected. For seleceting a channel I use a Wah pedal. Works fine but not ideal.

Ned, I hope all is well. Will you please find some time for us to get this up? We would really, REALLY appreciate it and make use out of the information shared by others. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back