Replacement Rectifier chassis screw?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snave

Reaction score
I've noticed that one of the four screws that hold the chassis inside the headshell of my older Dual Rectifier is missing. Does anyone know where it would be possible to find a replacement?

Thanks for the tip. Any chance they had suitable plastic washers like Mesa uses?

............?

They don't use plastic washers. They use countersunk finishing washers. And yes they have them.

I ordered all four head chasis screws from Mesa for a TOV head with the amp "straps" (the metal strips on the bottom of the head that hold the screws in place) It was about $15.00 They sent it pretty quick. If I was a wise man, I would have just went to the local hardware store but my amp didn't come with any screws or straps so I had nothing to go by. The seller forgot to send them to me and lost them. :(

Mesa is pretty good about sending little parts like that. I have always had good experience with stuff like this. Just call Mesa for an exact screw. It'll be hard to match up one screw to the other 3.

Latest posts

Back