Removing the chassis of LSC question...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnpurcell

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Sorry for a dumb/basic question, but is removing an LSC combo (10/50/100) chassis pretty straightforward (ie. 4 top bolts and top back panel removal)? I know the chassis has the 4 mounting bolts on top of the cab, but I seem to remember seeing somewhere that there was something more to it and I can't find any posts about it. Just want to make sure there isn't some type of hidden screw somewhere in the process!

Thanks so much!

Shawn
http://www.myspace.com/shawnpurcell

I think there is a screw toward that middle of the chasis (assumed for grounding but cant remember). I think there are some posts and pictures around here somewhere.

Yeah, basically don't do anything with that center screw... you can see it just sticking out of the bottom of the chassis, and it's supposed to be adjusted to abut against the top of the cabinet, for vibration dampening and grounding. If you have to adjust it, just try not to over-tighten it through the grounding foil and into the cabinet's upper plank there. That's about it. The other four screws are easy to deal with.

great, that screw must have been what I saw somewhere... I'll keep searching and will be careful with the center screw!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back