Reeder Mod Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarman1956

Reaction score
I've done the Reeder mod by switching the Gain and Master Volume pots around. Now, it seems Channel two is VERY LOUD. Is this normal after this mod?

Thanks

Is the very loudness controllable? Or are you saying it's very loud in comparison? If you have the drive circuit engaged, it's gonna be a bit louder...when I do, I have the output on channel 1 at noon-1:00 and the output on channel 2 between 9-10:00. [I'm Reeder modded too] With the drive circuit off, the channels should be pretty darn close to each other. If not, make sure you put the knobs on straight!

-dave

output on channel 2 between 9-10:00. [I'm Reeder modded too] With the drive circuit off,

Output? Do you mean the Master Volume?

Drive Circuit off? Do you mean that its switched to clean?

I mean the knob farthest right on the individual channels, the one labeled Master. [sorry for the confusion, I thought they were labeled the other way around] And yes, channel two switched to clean instead of drive.

-dave

It's not louder, the volume taper on the new pot just happens sooner so the comparable position setting is much louder. This is similar to mark series amps where most of the volume happens between 1 & 3 on the master. Randal actually states in one of his articles that the LSC was designed as a mark II done right.

Latest posts

Back