• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rectoverb series 2 combo amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocafan33

Reaction score
im assuming most of you know about these, but heres a little info.

I am selling my mesa boogie rectoverb Combo amp. the amp has white tolex. This is the only rectoverb i have ever seen with white tolex. it is in mint condition all except for a small hole in the grill which does not affect the sound at all. The amp is a 50 Watt class A/B tube amp! it is very loud despite only being 50 watts and a 1x12 combo amp. the tubes are in good condition with alot of life left in them. I was the second owner of this amp, and i only used it for a dorm room and house amp. this amp was never in a smoking environment and was never gigged with. The amp has a bias switch that lets you select between using 6L6 or EL34 power tubes. it has 6L6 mesa boogie power tubes in it. This is also a SECOND SERIES amp. this is the better series of the amp. the first series has a time delay when switching between channels and i think the first series has one less mode to select from. Mine is a 2 channel amp. It has a clean channel where you can select between clean and pushed. the distortion channel has 3 modes: Raw, vintage high gain, and modern high gain. The amp also comes with the footswitch and the pullover mesa cover. I am selling due to finacial reasons because i am a college student and need money for school. I hate to see it go, but i must pay the bills. Im selling for $1000 OBO! serious offers only. Pickups are prefered but i am willing to ship for an extra charge. if you have any questions feel free to ask, additional pictures are available upon request as well. thanks!

k3xdw4.jpg

w4hmf.jpg

xo1tau.jpg

2dlp2sw.jpg

Latest posts

Back