• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rectoverb for Rectoverb?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankencat

Reaction score
It's a long shot I know but does anybody want to trade a Rectoverb or Single-Recto-Solo-50 head for my Rectoverb combo? Mine is a Series II and is mint with all papers, footswitch and cover. I love this amp but I have two blown discs in my back and I play in 3 bands and need to lighten my load a little. I may be interested in other trades but I really love my ROV. I have lots of references and great ebay feedback and I am in the Tampa area. Thanks and God bless.

-Frank

I used to have a Rectoverb head. Looking back I am very sorry that I sold it. I miss that thing. I do have a Triple Recto, Dual Recto, and a Stiletto Deuce, as far as Mesa's go, but still miss that Rectoverb!!!

I will also sell this outright if anyone is interested. Amp is mint and comes with all papers and goodies.

If you are happy with your amp you could have the cab cut down to a head and then have a cab built for your speakers. There are places such as Avatar, and many more, that you can buy unloaded speaker cabs from. You know the history of your amp. That is worth something especially if it has been trouble free. Way less cost in shipping too. If you have a cab built that would accomodate your speaker grille then it would keep the Boogie look to it.

I already have an Avatar cab and a friend who can build me a head cab so will probably go that route.

Latest posts

Back