Rect-0-Verb and Effects????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrt

Reaction score
i made the mod on the FX loop to switch form series,,, and have a rocktron intellifex,, but when i hooked it up to the loop it just is crazzy feed back, and really bad noise, after messing around with it i can get a O.K sound from the rocktron, but not like i did with the rack setup i had before,,i have everything set as low as i can on the rocktron and i still clips out??

like i said in my last post that you ALL WERE VERY, VERY HELPFUL ON, i was a marshall rack guy, but when i heard the mesa rect,, marshall is a thing in the past,,

any ways i hate tons of foot pedals, so what it the best way for some EFFECTS :?: thanks tony

Did you mod yourself? I have a Rectoverb that I would love to convert to series (so I could actually use it) if only someone would show me how.

Is your Rocktron setup to handle "line level?" Line level is a lot hotter than instrument level effects (Boss, etc). My line 6 delay does weird things when I try to plug it in line level. In this case having the parallel loop is actually a good thing, because you can dial down the amount of wet signal from the back. Mesa suggests having the "mix" at 100% on the effects unit and then adjusting to taste with the parallel loop knob in the back.

I found Mesa's approach to be an interesting concept and perhaps better tone-wise, but especially with delay - I couldn't get a good balance without having to dial in the parallel loop where it was pretty hot and would consequently make my Line 6 go hay-wire.

Never had this problem with Fender FX loops and so it still baffles me.

no i didn't make the mod,,, but it took the guitar tec like a second to do it,, so it cant be that hard, but wires and I never got along!!!!

i'll have to look into the rocktron and see what i can come up with,, thanks

Latest posts

Back