Re: Mark V 25 and high gain capability

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krb813

Reaction score
Any thoughts on how the Mark V 25 will do with a high gain sound (metal). I have a Throttle Box EQ on hand as well. I'm also looking into the PRS Archon 25 as well. I was just thinking the Mesa V 25 would be more versatile. Any and all input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

krb813 said:
Any thoughts on how the Mark V 25 will do with a high gain sound (metal). I have a Throttle Box EQ on hand as well. I'm also looking into the PRS Archon 25 as well. I was just thinking the Mesa V 25 would be more versatile. Any and all input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

We'll be posting some high gain modern metal clips of the Mark Five:25 soon....prepare to be blown away!!!

I am not a metal player or a big fan of that style, but ****.....I really enjoyed this demo!
Great sound and playing by both.
Thanks for posting AB! :mrgreen:

I loved them as well. Can't wait to see the other vids. In the meantime. I had my local dealer hold one for me that is coming in tomorrow.

One more thing now that I will be acquiring the Head. What cabinet would you recommend I get for it?

Thanks,

Kevin

These clips are killing me. In a good way :mrgreen:

I am going to have a difficult time waiting to get one of these...

Authorized Boogie said:
Ola Englund? does it again! Check out his incredible demo of the new Mark Five: 25!

http://youtu.be/32cpCr3j23A
Anything I said negative about Ola is retracted. :oops:
THAT was a great demo and Mesa can count on my order as soon as I get my funds together.

Rectifried said:

Sell that TA30 to someone here, and you're good to go. :)

Dreamtheaterrules said:
Rectifried said:

Sell that TA30 to someone here, and you're good to go. :)

It would have to be somebody local (SoCal) as i have no way to ship it :)

ryjan said:
Authorized Boogie said:
Ola Englund? does it again! Check out his incredible demo of the new Mark Five: 25!

http://youtu.be/32cpCr3j23A
Anything I said negative about Ola is retracted. :oops:
THAT was a great demo and Mesa can count on my order as soon as I get my funds together.
Well hell, that was quick. Funds in place. Now who has one on the shelf?

Latest posts

Back