RARE MkIIC+ on Ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY B.

Reaction score
Funny how the listing doesn't say anything about the MkIII faceplate and how the EQ was added at a later date. I wonder if the seller knows this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160077653682&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

I also laughed when I saw how supposedly "rare" this item was. It would be like calling my modded MkI "rare". I like the hardwood head case, though. I figure Mike B. did the work, and I'm sure it sounds good. But I agree, the price is a bit steep.

I bought a harwood head shell off E-Bay for $300 because it had an oxbood grill. A few weeks later another one came up with the wicker cane and went for $900+. Everyone thought the oxlood was a fake, but it is 100% Mesa.
I just do not get people sometimes. Some people just do not know what to look for. Luckily, I have a new home for m IIC+ head. In a woodie !!! :D

sweet,Wouldnt mind seein some pics of thatBoogiebabies.I thought there was somethin wrong with that auction(Im not a big MK kindda guy so my knowledge is a bit sparce on them but I can see when its not all adding up!!)

Back