quick ED video demo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teletalkin

Reaction score
Wife was filming with her new toy and all three kids were in on the fun too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_jOcqgvBI

Great Vid!

Great playing too! How in the hell do you play that fast without a pick? And could you recommend any books or sites that teach that playing style. I pride myself a bit on being somewhat of a shredder, but if I lose the pick, I'm pretty much useless.

Thought I was watching Brad Paisley for a minute there. Great tone of course but we all already knew that ;)

primal said:
Great Vid!

Great playing too! How in the hell do you play that fast without a pick? And could you recommend any books or sites that teach that playing style. I pride myself a bit on being somewhat of a shredder, but if I lose the pick, I'm pretty much useless.

Thought I was watching Brad Paisley for a minute there. Great tone of course but we all already knew that ;)

Primal what got me started with the hybrid picking was a Stars Licks audio tape with Albert Lee, but there are a slew of stuff out there now that would teach that style. Once it sort of became comfortable using pick and fingers I thought that not using a pick at all sounded better. Funny thing is I'm like you but just the opposite.....if I try using a pick now I feel completely lost. I appreciate you watching....I absolutely love the ED!

Hey Mark I,

When will you post another awsome ED demo video. I got a bad itch to see what that baby can do cranked. Can you shoot us out another one?

Much apprciated if you can!

Latest posts

Back