Question!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticTriad

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im about to purchase a head very very soon, and I am stuck between two amps right now. The Mark iv and a VHT Pitbull. Has anyone ever had a chance to try out a VHT Pitbull, and how does it compare to a Mark iv? There are no nearby locations where i can try out a VHT or any place that has Mark IVs in stock, so i need help here! Thanks a lot! :p

I take it your looking at combos? Well,I only owned the MkIV,but had a run with a VHT Pit Bull combo....it's lacking alot that the Mesa makes up for Great tone but no bottom end. If I'd consider any VHT head it would be the Ultra Leadw/the EQ sliders...but ****,there $$$pricey$$$.

Im looking at the head version. So itd be a better thing to go with the Mark iv? Its also Cheaper thant he pitbull.

Never heard the Pitbull Head thru a 4x12 cab,,,hummmmm.
Better keep asking here and maybe someone else can steer
you in a more positive direction. I loved my MkIV( now own a Triaxis,and a 3ch. Dual Recto) but I'd really want to make sure that the PitBull isnt as "lacking' in a head /4x12 cab configuration as I found the combo to be.
You know there is a VHT forum & they seem to be freindly folks there too.
Maybe give them a shout out as well.
Good luck !

Latest posts

Back