Question about my Roadster....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarGuy503

Reaction score
I have a Roadster (bought used recently) thats output nob doesn't seem to be working. I have my channel volume set and while playing turn I turn the output volume and the volume doesnt increase or decrease. Any ideas? I still have 3 1/2 years on the warranty but am curious to what it might be.

volatileNoise said:
loop control on the back set to bypass loop, instead of being on footswitch mode?

YES! Thanks man. The amp is new to me so I'm still learning. Another question for you guys.... When I switch from a dirty channel to the clean channel I get an echo sound that fades in and out. What is the deal there? Thanks

Do you mean like the kind of popping sound when you click between channels, but not whilst actually playing, only when not actually playing?

If so, probably normal, my amp pops and carries on heaps, but it usually settles after a couple of minutes and isn't really noticable at all in a playing songs situation for me.

volatileNoise said:
Do you mean like the kind of popping sound when you click between channels, but not whilst actually playing, only when not actually playing?

If so, probably normal, my amp pops and carries on heaps, but it usually settles after a couple of minutes and isn't really noticable at all in a playing songs situation for me.

I dont think it pops. Just when I switch from distortion to clean theres an echo that comes in after a few seconds of bein on clean channel. The echo fades in and fades out. It lasts a second or two.

yeah it sounds pretty normal to me if only a second, does it affect your playing, and does it improve after you've switched all the channels several times during playing?

I had that same thing happend to me when I had my clean channel master cranked, with a lot of reverb on. Does it sound like a springy echo, a wash of reverb?

Drop your clean channel master below 12:00 and/or lower the reverb to see if it gets better or even goes away. What I believe you are hearing is the muting circuit open and overload the reverb with the uber hot signal of a cranked channel master.

Dom

domct203 said:
I had that same thing happend to me when I had my clean channel master cranked, with a lot of reverb on. Does it sound like a springy echo, a wash of reverb?

Drop your clean channel master below 12:00 and/or lower the reverb to see if it gets better or even goes away. What I believe you are hearing is the muting circuit open and overload the reverb with the uber hot signal of a cranked channel master.

Dom

Yep. Exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for the info..... :)

Latest posts

Back