• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRS 2-Channel "C" Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robberns

Reaction score
This amp has been played maybe 10-hours, is in pristine condition (never left my house). I bought it as a back-up for my main EL34 amp and can't justify having it sit unused.
Includes the 2-button footswitch (Channel and Reverb) and a padded Studio Slips clam-shell cover.
$1200, plus actual shipping charges (will ship in original box).
I have 100% positive feedback score on ebay (259 ratings), and have done many deals on The Gear Page.

From the PRS site:
PRS 2 CHANNEL "C" AMP
Handmade in Stevensville, Maryland, these amps feature two channels with independent treble, mid, bass and gain controls and a global master volume and reverb. The unique lead channel offers powerful, liquid characteristics, while the clean channel has shimmering, clean highs and extensive headroom but can be overdriven at maximum settings. The proprietary Cinemag (“C”) transformer provides aggressive vintage tones, making this amplifier extremely flexible. An effects loop with adjustable send and return is also featured.
“This amp is an exciting foray into newer design, tone, and feature territories. My love for single channel amps guided this project from start to finish as I wanted to avoid some of the inherent compromises associated with some switchers. I worked hard on allowing each channel to stand on its own short of building two separate amps in one box and kept it as simple and intuitive to use as possible. I personally find it very addictive and great fun to play.” – Doug Sewell, PRS Amp Designer

50 Watt Head
FEATURES

EL34 Tubes
Cinemag Output Transformer
Global Reverb
Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Bright Switch for each channel
Lead Master Volume
Clean Master Volume
4, 8 and 16 Ohm Selection
Two Output Jacks
Fixed Bias
Effects Loop (send and receive level controls on back panel)
Footswitch - Controls channel selection and reverb on/off
All pots, jacks and switches are chassis mounted
Some clips are here:
http://www.prsguitars.com/2channelamp_C/

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

Latest posts

Back