Proud new father..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geenads

Reaction score
I told my wife i had a couple extra $$ laying around for a down payment on her new ride.. then I saw a MK IV short head and cabinet (theile 12EV) and thought i might get a better ride out of it... you can guess where my money went.. her volvo's only got 170K on it.. it's good for another 100k once i get the AC fixed.... it's not that hot here in Arizona... the amp should be here soon... any of you guys the one from Indiana that sold it on ebay (bid ended today)??? Still got my DC3 which i'm very impressed with.. just needed (wanted) something with a little more oomph... also wanted to comment how glad i am to have found this forum.. i'll be scouring past posts for settings and such.. thanks..

kenny g.

nice.......

I am still working on getting a thiele. I actually just got a combo cab to migrate my head to. I just migrated it from an older head cab to a newer one too. I guess I could put it in the rackmount just to have done the circuit.

I think you might need AC in AZ, just my $.02...

I think I was watching that auction. I have been waiting for an excuse to buy another Mark IV. I need a Thiele too.

Be careful backburnering the ol lady. Mine is getting sick of it. She almost threw up when my combo cabinet came because I had just told her that I was broke and couldn't afford to buy her a new dresser. Her dresser is fine but she just wanted something new. Looks like I will be buying a new dresser next week.

For some reason women think that if you get something then they need to be getting something too. I have noticed this with the last few girls I dated too. Funny, I never say anything when they get stuff. I guess it is ok to spend money on them but not on yourself.

Be careful, fuel is expensive...

...but GAS is even more expensive...

I think divorce is cheaper...

...and more liberating... :lol:

Latest posts

Back