Proof that the squeaky wheel gets the greasin'

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkIVwidebody

Reaction score
My dealer ordered my head Mar 25...plus 2 more heads. Started calling once a week around mid May, no more than that. They gave me the same vague guess every time. I e-mailed Mesa and didn't expect an answer but the area rep. got back o me. Bottom line is-he went to production and got me a head shipped out about 2 weeks after e-mailing him plus my store was asking him about it cause I kept calling.
It will be here any day. I asked him about the other 2 heads, one is for our other guitarist. Was it coming soon or did he pull strings for me? He told me he did pull strings. Mesa is still filling orders for February and then all of March. If you ordered around the end of March, expect another 4 weeks from now before it will ship. Even I say this is unfair and all orders need to be filled as they came in. Now I'll have mine while some sap who could have had his on a Friday night will have it come the next Monday or something like that.... :roll:

Dude I wish you were smart enough not to have pre ordered this thing and just picked one up at any of the places that got the heads to sell like many of us did (provided by the boogie website dealer list) just so we could stop listening to your whining about not getting your head. I just called down that list of dealers and snagged a head in 20 minutes. seriously - when you get this thing - I am expecting the music to come forth. the tunes of the gods. the tone of the century. because if you're just gonna turn up channel 3 and grind out some *** licking butt rock metal crap - I'm gonna be disappointed. And I'll have to tell the master to revoke your privileges. No Petrucci for you!

I'm not whining, ***. I'm just saying what happened. My dealer was too **** paranoid and stupid to order a head until somebody came in with the cash. Plus 97% of what I use it for will be IV and IIC+ modes. No other amps are better for metal except a $3,200 Diezel. I've heard them all. After I get it I won't be on this board anyway. BTW-nice faggoty avatar of yourself. :mrgreen:

erm gonna have to disagree.. Ultralead.... ungodly... Rivera K-Tre almost as awesome.

http://www.netmusicians.org/?section=id&value=2354

~mike~

Latest posts

Back