Problem with the rect-o-verb footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey_Sh

Reaction score
Hey folks, just discovered another problem with my rect-o-verb... the 3 button footswitch: when stepping on the Channel switch button moving from the distorted channel to the clean channel everything works just fine and flawless, but when stepping on the button in order to switch from the clean channel to the distorted one, it works fine and switches to the distorted channel as it should, but this time, as I move away my foot from the button and release it, the amp creates another "click" or "silence", as If I pressed the button again, it does stay on the distorted channel, but that "click" is driving me nuts. The solo and reverb buttons work great and flawlessly. And when I switch channels from the button on the back of the amp it does that without any problems as well. Is there anything that can be done in order to fix this or should I buy a new footswitch?

I just bought a rectoverb combo and have not had your problem. The only strange thing I notice is a "boingggggi" sound when switching from channel two to channel one. Have you noticed this?

I think I know what you're reffering to, that prolly has to do with the reverb, it picks up the channel switching low freq sound and pastes it on, therefore you can hear it.

Latest posts

Back