Problem in my Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dror520

Reaction score
Hi, I got a problem, when i switch the loop on the volume decrease a lot and the volume swells from 0 to very very low. It's never at the volume of the amp without it ... can any one help me ???

Edit: when the amp is not plugged in my g-Major and I turn the volume up there is no volume change and IO do plug it in it decreases ... what does that mean in order to make it the same level i need to put the input and output levels almost to the max ...

Thanks!

Your post is a bit confusing, but if you have to have the input and output of the G Major at near max (as long as the input isn't overloading) to maintain the volume so be it !! The channel masters are the fx send levels so make sure they're on at least '3' to get a good level in the loop. If not could be a weak preamp tube.

Why not stick a patch cable through the loop and switch it on - if you don't get the same signal drop then it's the TC for sure.

Latest posts

Back