• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pristine DC-5 FS *SOLD*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my pristine DC-5 combo. I purchased this in '97. It is the third (final) version of the series. It has the two switch foot pedal and optional gold grille cloth. This amp is all original and has never been giged. It has stayed in my smoke free home since its purchase. At this time I will try selling on a local sale only, due to its weight and shipping hassles. I have the original owners manual, vinyl cover and hang tags. I am located in SE Michigan. I am willing to drive a reasonable amount to meet someone. I will also be happy to meet any of our Canadian members near the Detroit/Windsor tunnel or bridge, or the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron. Please contact via PM or email. $725
Note: I am posting for sale here first.

e4995f2a.jpg

808a1dd9.jpg

55dba383.jpg

e0cd57bb.jpg

I will also consider a trade for a late version Subway Blues (with half power jack) plus some cash in exchange for the DC-5.

Since I am waiting on a shipment of a Subway Blues ebay purchase I am back to a cash only sale.

Replied to both, but for some reason they are still sitting in my outbox not the sentbox. If they are still there tomorrow send me your email addresses.

Thank you KenJ. No worries needed for anybody dealing with KenJ. Stand up guy to deal with.

Latest posts

Back