• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pristine Bluse Jr. ***SOLD***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
This Blues Jr. dates from December '01 (code LL). It is a revision A of the cream board Juniors, the 4th version from its introduction. This is a US made model. Later production moved to Mexico. The amp has a Eminence Patriot series Swamp Thang speaker but I still have the stock Fender Special Design (Eminence Legend 125) that can be reinstalled. For an additional amount I will send both speakers. I have also installed the Bill M tone stack mod and tube bias mod. There are individual bias pots for each power tube enabling you to use any tubes even if they are not matched. There are no tears in the Tolex or grille cloth. The amp has only left my smoke free home a few times. Included are the owners manual, schematic, directions to bias the amp using a volt meter, and all of the hang tags. It will be shipped in the factory box. $325 plus shipping.
IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

This next pic shows the 4 turn Bourns bias pots.

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

Back