• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pre 500 alert

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ximgonex

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290171623370&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:US:11

According to the seller, it is Recto #0025.

I just thought you guys would like to know.

Bet that guy doesn't know what he has. And I bet he ends the auction early for a low ball offer he accepts...lol.

Just a hunch.

BTW, I picked up a blackface today also R0929.

I'm sure he doesn't. If I had the funds.. I would offer a good amount of money for him to just end the auction early.

eh. I bid anyway with what I could afford. Maybe I will get lucky and no one will bid over me. *fingers crossed!!*

yeah but i heard he's just selling on ebay now.wont sell it at his shop...

that is true. I tried calling them about possibly just purchasing directly at the store.. No dice.

and i've been outbid... ****

psychodave said:
bunyok23 said:
yeah but i heard he's just selling on ebay now.wont sell it at his shop...

Sounds like someone tipped him off...

His tip off may just be how much attention his auction is getting. I'm guessing 3 people or more contacted from this thread alone.. not to mention 2 people contacted him prior to this thread. (bassed on his auction comment section)

He's probably loving all the attention his auction is getting... I know I would be.

I called them last night to ask what the serial # was and the guy that handles the eBay auctions was not there but some lady was there and told me what the serial # was. I asked if I could buy it out right but she said once they're put on eBay and there's bids (I think it was only at $129. or something like that) they won't cancel the auction...Darn it!!

ximgonex said:
eh. I bid anyway with what I could afford. Maybe I will get lucky and no one will bid over me. *fingers crossed!!*

FYI, if you haven't figured it out yet, you won't be getting lucky. If you want to keep it quiet advertising it on a Boogie forum isn't the best bet.......

:D

sundaypunch said:
ximgonex said:

FYI, if you haven't figured it out yet, you won't be getting lucky. If you want to keep it quiet advertising it on a Boogie forum isn't the best bet.......

:D

^^^ exactly. I never post ebay links to stuff I want to win until after I win it. Sadly, 99.9% of the items that I'm going to spring for usually gets posted on here from other members anyhow... hence, I don't bother trying to win it.

Another point that should be mentioned. If you bid 5 days before the auction ends, it's just going to create a bidding war. That's why it's best to wait for the last 20 seconds of the auction before placing your max bid.

IMHO, Sometimes Buy it Now auctions do better for a seller than bidding auctions ... For a few simple reasons.

1) impulse buying-
2) They don't think or ponder about it for the fear losing out -

Bidding auctions, the bidder has the right to pull his bid til the last few hours the auction closes.

The amp pushing past $1.5k two days after auction started gave the bidder time to think about it. Or stuff come up and decide to cancel the bid.

If he put $1700 on that BIN, it would have went.. I think

Latest posts

Back