• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Practically BRAND NEW G-Flex 212 (You won't Find a nicer one

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear-Monkey

Reaction score
Genz Benz Ported G-Flex 212 that I slightly used with my Mesa Boogie Dual 3-channel Recto. Which is also for sale.

This thing is AMAZING. Immaculate condition. . . not by opinion, I mean literally, not a spec of dust or flaw on this beast anywhere.

This thing could easily be sold as *BRAND NEW*!!!!

Quoted from their website:

This dynamic 2 x 12" ported guitar cabinet is designed for monster tone and performance. The unique design features multiple ports and a flexed baffle. The porting produces a punchy low-end crunch, while the flex reduces the boomy standing waves and increases the projection of Genz Benz' GBE 1240-V75 speakers. The result is a huge sounding 2 x 12" cabinet with rich, distinctive tone, which can out-perform many 4 x 12's. Wired for mono or stereo operation. Specifications: 150W RMS/4 ohms (mono), 75W per side, 8 ohms (stereo), 21"H x 30W x 14" D, 62 lbs.

GENZ BENZ guitar cabinets are designed to deliver the tone and dynamics of today's music and to visually excite any stage. All models are constructed from 3/4" multi-layer plywood and feature dense fiberboard baffles, black vinyl covering and heavy duty round perforated speaker grills. Each model comes standard with their GBE 1240-V75 loudspeaker.

These sell for $570-$580 new. You can find Beat up crappy ones on eBay for $350...

Shoot me an offer guys, will trade.(no lowballs)

Pictures:

DSCN2726Medium.jpg

DSCN2725Medium.jpg

DSCN2724Medium.jpg

DSCN2722Medium.jpg

sizzlesale75Small.jpg

http://www.SizzleSale.com

Make Offer--Will Trade--No Lowballs

Back