Post your rigs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it isnt monty..

its a crate cab..

with one of those flags thumbtacked on(if i remember correctly)

I can't wait to get a 7 string.....they're so fun to play! haha. Love you're setup mJ, and that ground control, when i get a sencond head, that's how i'm doing my switching. so genious. I'm most envious of the EMB remote rack wah system a la Kirk Hammett o_O so awesome man.

-AJH

Thanks guys :)

The Agile 7 truly is a pretty sweet guitar and definitely Ibanez inspired :D Basswood body with an arched flame maple top, dimarzio pickups, even the licensed floyd is pretty good, haha. The neck is pretty good too but a bit thicker than Ibanez 7s so if you're used to that, it might take a bit to get used to. Around the first fret on the agile feels like around the lower section of an Ibanez 7 neck. Definitely a great guitar though!

The metallica thang is just a banner as pointed out :) Nothing fancy really. The cab is an old blue voodoo cab that sounds pretty good but looks horrible so I just wanted to cover it up. Originally I was gonna put an airbrushed photo of Notorius BIG on there but I never got around to it, haha.

Yeah the ground control/midi setup makes things so much nicer in terms of control but it can cause some headaches with wiring and more $$, haha :p The EMBs are definitely my prized units too. That's the result of nearly 9 years of searching...and I am still always on the lookout for others :D

mJ

img2466el3.jpg

:twisted:

PRS 1999....yes. I made the board. You can see the full story in "my now completed homemade board" in the Effects section. Thanks for the compliment!

RB

WOW Mark!!! That is one huge and awesome collection!

25 guitars, 6 amps, 5 cabs and a bunch of pedals...(and that is just what is in the photos) I thought I was an addict! WOW, you got it bad man. :shock: :lol:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

PhilGuitarRig.jpg
[/img]

Boogie Mark IV Short Head
Dunlop Custom Shop DCR-2SR Wah
Boogie Vertical Recto 2x12 Wine Taurus with Tan Grille (not pictured)

Myrig.jpg

I am looking to get some more punch and tightnes in my distortion. Should I go with an overdrive pedal or compressor/sustainer? Any recomendations?

SSPX0243.jpg

SSPX0377.jpg

SSPX0335.jpg

100_0217.jpg

100_0212.jpg

100_0120.jpg

9bdf8b9d.jpg

Hadn't posted in this one yet :lol:
First Pic is all my band's gear...
L2R:
amps
Krank Revolution 1 w/Revolution cab
Fredster's old Stilleto Duece :D with Mesa Recto std 4x12
my Triple Rect w/ Recto std. 4x12

ESP LTD Viper 1000
Dean ML

PRS CE-24

mine:
Ibanez RG 470 w/EMG H-4's
ESP Edwards EXP w/EMG 81's
Cort Strat wannabe...soon to have EMG H-1's
Fender Deluxe Super Strat...soon to have EMG KH-20 pickup set (EMG S,S,81)
Washburn D-30s

Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q (with Fasal Inductor :twisted: )
Boss DD-6 Delay
Danelectro Fish and Chips Eq

Sorry for all the pics and explainations, just got bored and thought what the heck, guitar people might appreciate it. Nobody else understands......... :lol:
-AJH

Hello, I recently became the owner of my first boogie, after having a peavey 5150 for 4 years and a marshall jcm 800 2203 for just a few weeks I have a feeling this one is easily gonna last as long as the peavey.
Here are some pictures with the new family members:

markIIIa.jpg

markIII-2a.jpg

markIII-3a.jpg

It's a Mark III simulclass red stripe head with reverb and EQ. The cab is an ENGL standard 4x12 loaded with celestion V12-60 speakers.
Guitars L>R: fernandes vertigo standard, ibanez iceman, ibanez rg550, dean korina flying V

I recently picked up a MK I reissue. Can't believe I waited so long to try a Boogie, considering some of my benchmark tones were made using these!

rig1.jpg

That almost looked like a early 80's Gibson called "The Paul".
All mahogany body if I remember right. But if you look close at his pic,there seems like a differance in color between the top and the back.
Hummmmmmmm :?: :?: :?:

It's one of the Vintage Mahogany LP Studios. All mahogany body, mahogany cap, faded brown finish. Burstbucker Pro p'ups. I love the thing. It weighs less than 7.75#. It really screams through the Boogie 8)

lp_studio_front.jpg

Latest posts

Back