Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh you have the Bad Horsie!! NICE!! I want one of those so badly....how on earth do you keep it so CLEAN?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

-AJH

DSCF5579.jpg

DSCF5580.jpg

DSCF5581.jpg

1994 Vigier Excalibur Special -> Dunlop DB-01 -> Maxon CP 101 -> Digitech Hardwire CM-2 -> Mesa Mark IV

Effects Loop: MXR Phase 90 -> Arion SFL-1 -> Arion SCH-1 -> Ibanez DE-7

All pedals powered by Artec Power Brick, except wah which is powered by Dunlop adapter.

I also have a BBE Sonic Stomp but I don't know what to do with it.

This guitar is very tough to keep clean! Believe it or not, smudges are all over it, but luckily it has a weird thing where you can't see it depending on how the light is hitting it. If I'd have taken it from another angle, you'd see smudges all over like you've never seen on a guitar.

It's impossible to keep clean, but hey, I bought it for playing :D

Picked up a 1960A cab yesterday. Now I have a full stack.
I'm using the Crate as a poweramp (6x6l6) for the Mark IV to power the 1960A cab. Won't be using it much as a full stack though, too much for me :mrgreen:

cimg3791kn5.jpg

Amp closeup:
cimg3790fm8.jpg

Aart said:
I'm using the Crate as a poweramp (6x6l6) for the Mark IV to power the 1960A cab. Won't be using it much as a full stack though, too much for me :mrgreen:

cimg3791kn5.jpg
Okay... we haveto know the story behind this: what's a Canadian flag doing in The Netherlands? :wink: :mrgreen:

JimmyB said:
Aart said:

cimg3791kn5.jpg
Okay... we haveto know the story behind this: what's a Canadian flag doing in The Netherlands? :wink: :mrgreen:

Haha, 2nd comment about it! (someone at HCAF sent me the national anthem in a PM).

Cheap decoration :lol:

I like the country and the flag, so I thought lets put the flag on the wall. I also have a Dutch flag and a Swedish flag. Probably the three coolest countries in the world. Very colourful! :D

I love the grill cloth man. Very spacey.

:mrgreen:
Scott[/quote]

Thanks. I actually bought that Mark IV off someone on this forum with the grill cloth already painted like that.

Aart said:
JimmyB said:
Aart said:

cimg3791kn5.jpg

Haha, 2nd comment about it! (someone at HCAF sent me the national anthem in a PM).

Cheap decoration :lol:

I like the country and the flag, so I thought lets put the flag on the wall. I also have a Dutch flag and a Swedish flag. Probably the three coolest countries in the world. Very colourful! :D

Great looking rig and great looking flag!! Can't go wrong with any of that!!! :D

Current rig for my coverband: PatrickEggle->Carl Martin Quattro->MB F30 Combo w. MB Thiele C90 cab, clean channel and some added reverb: simple and effective!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i145/andershoeg/coversetup.jpg

So far, I don't have any current pictures of my whole rig, but I'll post some old pictures:

With my previous Stiletto Ace:
n1398750903_30387356_5456.jpg

And my current DC-5:
n1398750903_30652728_4479.jpg

I should take some picture of my current rig. I built my own pedalboard out of plywood (surprisingly nice), and have some different pedals. I should record some stuff, too...

myrig.jpg

Current rig setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Shure wireless
Korg Tuner
T.C. Electronics G-Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rack Drawer
Morley A/B/Y splitter.
A sends signal from wireless to Maxon OD808
B sends signal to Korg Tuner
Boss NS2 noise supressor
Maxon OD808
Mesa/Boogie 2ch Dual Rectifier

rack.jpg

pedals.jpg

rig.jpg

Here's my current getup. [hard to take decent pictures in a dark room tho!] It used to be much huger in a 12 space rack with a rackmount Dual Rectifier and some other gizmos, but that got to be way too heavy to move around. Here's the breakdown of this setup:

Guitar
Tuner Pedal
TriAxis 2.0 [non phat]
dbx 166xl [in TriAxis effects loop for cleans]
Dunlop DCR-2SR Rack Wah
Dunlop DCR-2SR Rack Volume [in the same chassis as wah]
G-Major
2:Ninety
Line 6 Slant 4x12 and Recto 2x12 on the left
Traditional Straight 4x12 on the right

I've got a Furman power conditioner mounted backwards in the back of the rack, and a Behringer FCB1010 for the midi controller. [with all the lettering sanded off, because I'm ashamed to own a Behringer anything!] Works out to be a nice little rig. [only the Traditional 4x12 moves around tho, the rest of the cabs stay at home] I've also got a BYOC Overdrive and a Keeley DS-1 that I throw in front of the TriAxis occasionally, depending on what I'm doing.

I just updated one of my rigs with a G-System. This thing is insane. It sounds like a lot of people get frustrated because the manual is written so poorly. The TC forum is a great source for people that know how to use this thing.

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

TC G-System. Beautiful.

Can't wait to get my new recto cab so I can post up my rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back