Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a few pics on the first page, but I traded my Express 5:50 Head and the marshall cab for the 4X12 Recto Traditional Cab and I also painted my Mark IV black.

sold the Rectoverb and the JSX now I am going with just the Mark III and loving it!
:D
DSCN1753.jpg

This is my working rig. Gotta love camera flash... :?

The board..

pedalboard_small.JPG

The rig..

rig_small.JPG

The rack..

rack_small.JPG

And hopefully a Stiletto Deuce soon.... :D

-Chris

my rig, powerball is missing in the picture. Splawn nitro el34 (one of the few in europe) on elmwood 4X12, Mesa triple recto on mesa oversized 4X12

PICT1851.jpg

here are some new pictures of my rig....

the pedalboard:

floorboard%2008.jpg

the rig:

Rig%201.jpg

and the guitars:

guitars102008.jpg

Here`s what i`ve been building up this last year or so, almost there just have to send away and get my ground control to pair up with my GCX

Mesasolo50rig.jpg
[/img]

Nice gear everyone here is some of my past and present gear...
IMG_2806.jpg

Mesa019.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

47b8d828b3127cce98548591299a0000002.jpg

I play Drums in my band though...lol

www.myspace.com/stealingscarett

New rig picks of my stuff and the other guitarist's stuff in our band:
(sorry for the quality, forgot to put my camera phone back up to 2 Mp)

Group Shot:
IMAGE_147.jpg

My Stuff: L to R Krank Rev1 and My Triple Recto
IMAGE_148.jpg

Other Guitarist's Stuff: (Hughes and Kettner TriAmp "new" '05 Bogner Uberschall Rev. Blue)
IMAGE_149.jpg

I know I'll probably get flamed for it on here but I am buying the Krank from the other guitarist who bought the Uber. It sounds brutal with my Triple Rec, and I wouldn't have even considered it until we hooked them up in unison at practice one day....and the cleans are phenomenal. I actually got all the fizz out of it. So for now, it's my #2 amp.

-AJH

4nkam said:
Dror520 said:
4nkam said:

Hey, 4nkam ... where is your Chicago Iron Parachute rack wah ?

It's a slightly older pic, I gotta take a new one. The vrock is gone as is the tiny terror.

Hey 4nkam is that peavey 5150 III in the upper right corner? And your thoughts about KH signiture as a metallica fan?

Crappy phone-cam pic of my humble setup;

Mark III red stripe, simul, EQ, Rev
Engl 4x12
Rocktron intellifex
Laney babelswitch
Korg dtr-2

Foto0068.jpg

here's a few that i had a month or two ago, but have since slimmed down my collection:
photo.jpg

and here is my current setup that is in my bedroom. i keep it within 5 feet of me when i sleep :p it's small, easy to carry and potent!
DSC02458.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back