Post your pedalboard!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0728081431.jpg

Let's have a little contest: Who's got the biggest pedal board!

First prize: The Mark IIC+ Hetfield played on Masters of puppets (I found it in a trash can)

Second prize: A brand new Mark IIC+ (They started production again, because all the other amps suck)

Third prize: A broken Mark IIC+ (the only good Mark IIC+ is a dead Mark IIC+)

:lol:

pedalboard.jpg

Clean Channel:
Boss DM-2 Analog Delay

R2 Channel (That's for complex chords):
Mark III Reverb

Lead Channel with Mark III EQ (That's for riffs and power chords):
Boss DC-3 Digital Dimension
Boss HF-2 Hiband Flanger
Boss HR-2 Harmonist
Boss SD-1 Super Over Drive

Lead Channel without Mark III EQ (That's for solos)
Boss CE-2 Chorus
Boss DD-5 Digital Delay
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q

Boss RC-2 Loop Station and Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor are available for all channels and that Octave pedal is broken and is a tempo pedal for Digital Delay and Loop Station. So I only switch the custom made channel switch to change the channels. I want less drive for solos than for riffs and power chords. That's why I connected Super Over Drive for Lead Channel with Mark III EQ. My Mark III Modifications are explained in vintage forum.

P9060013.jpg

P9060012.jpg

In the effects loop of my Mark IV head are A Boss DD-6 delay for short delays, DD-7 delay for longer delays, and the CH-1 Super Chorus. The DD-6 and CH-1 are always on for my clean tone on R1.

In front of the amp are my Boss TU-2 tuner, NS-2 noise suppressor, and my Ernie Ball wah. Sometimes the NS-2 get swapped out for my ISP Decimator, and the Ernie Ball wah gets swapped out for my Dunlop Zakk Wylde wah, but this is the current set up for now.

Latest posts

Back