Post Your Mark IV Rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0356.JPG

Sorry I forgot a couple in their cases!

Phill

Here is mine... I like simple sounds, and this set-up delivers on all levels for me. The compressor and the Alesis EQ do wonders for rhythm 2 (my favorite channel in this setup), and the delays from the Rocktron are just gorgeous.

GuitarsErnie Ball EVH, 91 Jeff Beck strat or Les Paul Classic into:
Mark IVa Imbuya combo w/EV200
1x12' Recto cab with Vintage 30

In the loop:Alesis quadraverb for digital graphic EQ only
DBX266XL for compression and gating
Rocktron Multivalve for digital delays

On the floor:1979 MXR Dyna comp
Budda Wah
MJM Blues devil
MJM Sixties Vibe
Fulltone Supa Trem
Korg pitchblack tuner

The Mark IV EQ is set for lead/volume boosts with a mid bump.

CudBucket said:
More updated-er...

rig_3.JPG

Are these Port City cabs? They look good, how do they sound? Are they a bit like the Thiele concept?

Noe5 said:
CudBucket said:
More updated-er...

rig_3.JPG

Are these Port City cabs? They look good, how do they sound? Are they a bit like the Thiele concept?

Yep. Open and punchy is the quickest way to describe them. When I play my Axe rig through the 1x12 cabs, the sound projects as if it's coming out of the 2x12 in the middle. It's so odd because you'd swear the middle cab was on.

Last Saturday at Feather Falls Brewing Co, Oroville, CA, with Mike Comfort band.
Talking trash with my Carvin California CT6 thru 1992 Mesa Boogie Mark IVa.

aaron_ffbc.jpg

5e1e29e9.jpg

My extremely unorganized rig...ripped apart the road case and am going to figure out a new setup soon. I want to add another amp and a switcher/looper (and a Mesa 412 or another 212 to stack) I just can't decide if I want to go pedalboard or racked effects, or a mix of both. I want to incorporate my pod HD500 for some front of amp fx like pitch and some overdrives...Last pic I snapped.

Back