Post removed.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats on the re-established love!! I am also hoping to find this after i can get some money for an oversized cab.

Hahaha, good work! I love it when that happens and it's all for the better.

Ciao ...

Holy cow dude, that sounds terrible! :shock:

KIDDING! Glad you found your tone, it is a sweet thing when that happens! 8)

I took my Rectoverb in to GC 2 weeks ago with intentions of trading it for a strat. I took it to the vintage room (only place to get any peace!) and demo'd it for the sales guy and he said he'd go see what he could give me. I kept playing it and different people would come in the room and go "what is that? SOunds great!" Needless to say, I fell in love with mine all over again and traded my Ernie Ball guitar instead.
BTW, GC was going to give me $700 for trade

$700 is what I paid for my Trem-o-verb. another $150 to repair it and it is rockin!

I too have found my tone in the Trem-O-Verb! My GAS is now satisfied!!

stratoquack said:
I took my Rectoverb in to GC 2 weeks ago with intentions of trading it for a strat. I took it to the vintage room (only place to get any peace!) and demo'd it for the sales guy and he said he'd go see what he could give me. I kept playing it and different people would come in the room and go "what is that? SOunds great!" Needless to say, I fell in love with mine all over again and traded my Ernie Ball guitar instead.
BTW, GC was going to give me $700 for trade

Back