• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Possible Trade?? My Mark IV for........????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookslikemeband

Reaction score
Hey -

I've got a MarkIV rackmount - enclosed in a custom built and stained pine 6 sp. rack. NEW tubes (not even an hour on them!). Footswitch. EVERYTHING works flawlessly!

I've been playing my Duals lately ... so I'm looking to see what someone might dangle in front of me?? Close in value, or a few bucks exchange either way...

Nice Guitars?
Quality Amps?
Recording Gear (Like the Recto Recording Pre)?

E-mail me!

Lance

lookslikemeband AT yahoo DOT com

I mostly play PRS... but I've also got some ESP's, Les Pauls, Tele's; etc.

I'm also a fan of Mcnaught, Suhr, Tom Anderson, Baker; etc...

I'm a fan of good gear!

I've got a Marshall Silver Jubilee, 25th Anniversary head. Model 2555, 100 watt. Same amp that Steve Morse uses.

This is the 1987 collector's amp, with the Silver Tolex, not the re-issue.

I just went through it and everything works very well. Has original tubes, except for the Phase Inverter.

1 nick in the tolex, and a dark spot on top where the original owner had some velcro.

If you want pics, let me know.

I aint got nothing but a dual rec. but was wondering if you would be interested in just flat out selling it?

I aint got nothing but a dual rec. but was wondering if you would be interested in just flat out selling it?

Maybe.... Shoot me an e-mail. Nothing's solid yet.

Thanks.

Lance

I might be interested in the Recto Recording Pre.

Let's see if this works

A few pics are located here:
http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m255/lookslikemeband/Mesa Mark/

Here's one:

MesaMKIV2.jpg

STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

I'm really interested in a Dual Recto Recording Preamp.....

But other juicy goodies are always welcome!!

Hey, interested in a Mark III redstripe rackmount ??? I sent you an email just incase you don't get to read this thing. :twisted:

Thanks. But I'm looking to get away from Mark Series for now.

I'm still looking for a recording pre-amp.

Lance

Back