• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Possible ebay scam!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony777

Reaction score
This is a possible ebay scam.

This zero feedback seller haz_montgome has a C+ head, a MKIII red stripe and a Road King II for sale. Only one picture of each amp, which really isn't telling much.
MKIIC+: 180311958530 at the moment; 11 bids.
MKIII: 180311957708 at the moment; 2 bids.
RK: 180311963209 at the moment; 13 bids.

I asked for pics of rear view and serial number for the c+, and he sent me at my private e-mail adress, a close up of 13739, and he started to ask question if I really was intersted to buy it, and said that he could post more pictures. So be aware and ask questions if you want to bid.

If you are haz_montgome and really have these amps for sale, make sure you put up more pictures. because this really smells fish.

Tony

he gave me the same serial number and didn't send anymore pics. I also said I didn't live too far away and could I pick it up and he didn't give me an answer. So be careful i'm not gonna bid.

Here is the same amp on another forum back in November. I know the guy that was selling this and he lives in England. I'll find out who he sold it to.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-for-sale-trade-wanted/70683-mesa-boogie-mark-iic-short-head-fully-loaded.html

Someone needs to ask the seller about the date on the underside of the chassis. It is SOOOO close (serial #) to one of mine with the same options, that I could possibly flush out a bullshitter :twisted: .

This makes it even more important to make a scam list like I mentioned in this topic.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31017

I emailed the Ebay auction and he told me he's the original owner. THe pics he had are the SAME one's that Random Hero was posting a month ago. This scumbag just lifted those pics to pass off as his own.

Latest posts

Back