Please help with my rig!! I leave for tour in 3 days!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOP_Guitar88

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with wiring this rig of mine for tour.

I have a Mesa Dual Recto head, 3 channel. I want to set it up so I can use the amp distortion and cleans, but footswitchable effects with my POD Pro (the old rackmount model, similar to the XT.)

My rig is:

-Parker Fly Deluxes
-Shure PGX Wireless
-Mesa Dual Recto head/ Carvin Legacy Cabs.
-ISP Noise Decimator Pro Rack G
-BBE Sonic Maxcom
-Line 6 POD Pro
-Korg DTR1000

My idea of setting it up would be:

(RUNNING IN FRONT OF AMP)
Parker---> Shure PGX---> Korg DTR1000 ---> Line 6 POD ---> ISP Noise Decimator (Channel 1) ---> Mesa Head

(FX LOOP)
FX SEND ---> BBE Maxcom ---> ISP Noise Decimator (Channel 2) ---> FX RETURN.

I removed the POD from the FX loop because my amp simply won't work with the fx loop. I don't know why it won't work!! I have everything plugged in as it should be, but the fx loop switch on the floorboard will not disengage the effects! both knobs on the back are set to the footswitch too. Please, if someone could help me out with this, it'd be much appreciated. I am starting to hate effects after this POD problem.

I just had the fx loop fixed and new tubes put in, so I know it cannot be a tube problem. There is always a volume drop in sound when I have anything running in the fx loop, and the fx will not disengage with the fx switch on the floorboard. Please, someone help!!!

Thanks,
John

www.graylinesofperfection.com/
www.myspace.com/graylinesofperfection

Latest posts

Back