Please help me identify my MarkIIc, please!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shep said:
Elpelotero said:
Shep said:
looks like a 105 tranny..and 415's on the outer pair..

gut shot's would give you a 100% answer..

that's an Export transformer. It's big like the 105, but it's not. It's also called the X101

i am not sure What my mk III's is but it's not as big as that one.. i mean that looks huge..

the mark 3 has what is called the "100" if I recall. The purpose of the 105 was to extract all the possible juice from the famed 415 tubes. The 80's excess was in full glory. Later on, things tamed down a bit and now I don't even think they can make these things anymore.

Elpelotero said:
Shep said:
Elpelotero said:
that's an Export transformer. It's big like the 105, but it's not. It's also called the X101

i am not sure What my mk III's is but it's not as big as that one.. i mean that looks huge..

the mark 3 has what is called the "100" if I recall. The purpose of the 105 was to extract all the possible juice from the famed 415 tubes. The 80's excess was in full glory. Later on, things tamed down a bit and now I don't even think they can make these things anymore.

the 105 was designed to produce 500 V on the plate's was with the 415 only in mind.. now that most tubes can't handle 500v What does that mean for the amp's with 105's? poorer tube life..?

Latest posts

Back