please delete thread

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you use to pack the amp? Some people who think they pack well do not. I am not saying that you didn't but these amps need to be extremely over packed as the transformers are very heavy and even a drop from a low level could cause stress or damage if enough cushion and protection is not used. Either way, sorry to see that happen.

as i mentioned in my shipping post in the classifieds section - the amp could have fallen 13 feet. or ... the trailer could have been in an accident and rolled - your box might have survived but the contents went for a ride.

the trailer could have been in an accident and rolled - your box might have survived but the contents went for a ride

Yea, my first guess is that it was involved in an accident on the interstate. This is all too common out here, east of San Diego.
When we get "Santa Ana" winds in the mountains (up to 70 or 80 MPH :shock: ) some truck drivers ignore the warnings and end up with their cargo looking like that amp! (As well as the entire rig and sometimes, sadly, themselves and anyone else near them! :( .)

I'm curious what part of the country this happened in(?)

I hope Fed X stands behind their responsibilty and takes care of it!
Good luck! :)

Back