Played Brewski's F-50

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yettoblaster

Reaction score
Got to witness a reheasal with Brewski's up-coming band (Country and darker Americana).

Got to play all of my (six) licks through his F-50 in the studio before hand.

Jeez Gary, it's gonna be hard to play my Subway Blues anymore now!

Thanks for bringing that over and letting me try it out.
Thought I wanted a F-30, but now it might have to be the F-50.

Also got to try out his Roadking. Now THAT'S one COOL amp! 8)

Hey Yettoblaster, Thanks for the kind words. It was great having you come by. Yeah, what you heard while you were there was "darker" Americana alright! HAHAHAHA! Learning a song in front of other musicians is a humbling experience.

I'm glad that you enjoyed playing through the amps. You have some good chops!

Hey you two... you got to keep me updated when you're out and about. I'm always looking for some bands to go see.

Santa Cruz is a little far for the most part, but anything in the valley I'm game for.

My band Summit2V1 should be gigging again pretty soon, we just finished laying tracks for our original stuff and are in the process of finishing up the solos and final mixes. We are frothing to back into the gigging scene.

Chris... 8)

Sure!
We should figure out a venue to do a Northern California, or South Bay, "Boogie Board" meeting and all jam or take turns kickin' out the jams.
For Boogie Board members.

yettoblaster said:
Sure!
We should figure out a venue to do a Northern California, or South Bay, "Boogie Board" meeting and all jam or take turns kickin' out the jams.
For Boogie Board members.
Gotcha,

We'll all meet in Guitar Center in Santa Clara with beatup vehicles and when some customer parks too close on our driver side, we do a number on his / her vehicle

MetalMatt, your more than welcome to join the party. :lol:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=521&start=18

RR said:
...with beatup vehicles...

I've got THAT covered!
My $1500 beater can't keep up with a fat kid on a bicycle, but I eventually get to where I'm going.
Give me enough advance notice, and I might even get there on time (or at least the same day as the event).

Gotcha,

We'll all meet in Guitar Center in Santa Clara with beatup vehicles and when some customer parks too close on our driver side, we do a number on his / her vehicle

You are cracking me up, RR!!! Yeah, I'll be there! HAHAHAHAHA! :D

RR said:
Gotcha,

MetalMatt, your more than welcome to join the party
. :lol:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=521&start=18

Sound like fun! Yea I'll supply the door :D

Latest posts

Back