Pickups with the Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any tips for some pickups that sound nice with the mark V. I'm a little un-experienced when it comes to pickups. The main guitar I am using at the moment has EMG's (81/85) and while I like the high output they seem slightly high on treble and a little harsh. I am always on the lookout for something really warm sounding, still with high output, more bass and mids that cut through. From what I've read the crunchlab / liquifire seems like a winner. Just hoping some of you guys could give me a heads up before I pull out my wallet.

Cheers dudes.

Bare Knuckle Pickups will give you the exact results you want... I used the Nailbomb Alnico V pickups and I couldn't be happier. Listen to their samples and ask them questions personally and they'll get back to you fast with the information you need. I've been thinking about to getting a set of Painkillers or Aftermaths to drop in my other axe do get a different sound.

Back