• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pedals for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdog

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Pedals for sale. I will send pics and answer all questions to those interested.

Fulltone '70 Fuzz Face.....absolutley mint condition with original box and manual......$100
Boss Blues Driver with Keeley Phat Mod.......mint condition includes box and manual from Keeley........$110
Fulltone Deja Vibe with power supply.........absolute mint condition and dripping chorus/phase sound.....$190
Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory...includes power supply, original box and manual....excellent condition and tons of sounds....$125
Electro Harmonix Small Clone....excellent condition with original box......$50
MXR Phase 90.....classic! $45

I also have a set of Fender Noiseless Pickups that have been installed previously, but sound great and work perfect. Also include a set of pots that go with them. $70

I take excellent care of my stuff and guarantee all of these pedals to work perfectly. I would trade for an Option 5 Destination Rotation Single or a
TC electronics delay pedal. Otherwise I am trying to pay off my credit cards.
thanks

I can be reached @ [email protected]

Latest posts

Back