ordering custom mesa shells...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
i was looking through the mesa boogie custom design gallery and i'm just curious if it's possible to buy a different shell for my mesa boogie TR now or do i have to custom order the amp with the shell? also, if it were possible to order this would you have to go through a local dealer or who...?
thanks!!

Yes it is possible but they are pricey.. I was quoted almost 400 for a custom color tolex shell for my Dual Rec... I went directly through mesa for the quote.

turmoil said:
i was looking through the mesa boogie custom design gallery and i'm just curious if it's possible to buy a different shell for my mesa boogie TR now or do i have to custom order the amp with the shell? also, if it were possible to order this would you have to go through a local dealer or who...?
thanks!!

As Plat said it is pricey . Give them a call 707 778 6565

Your dealer can do it to. You don't have to call Boogie direct, although the dealer will have to get a quote from boogie.

i figured this might be somewhat pricey.

does the custom shell include the grill also or is that an extra fee?

Good Question. As a new owner of an LSC I am still having trouble getting used to the color. If I don't switch to an LSS, this idea may be an eye saver :)

I suppose I could send the amp (shell if I remove elects) back to them and ask to have tolex glued over the blue stuff. More trouble than its worth?

Back