One More Time-Show us your Pedal board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Telemaster

Reaction score
here's mine-best pedal board I've ever used. Into the Boss tuners>Dunlop Vol>Dunlop Wah>John Bull>Boss Trem>Jangle Box>Option Five Rotary>amp. Mesa channel switcher also
in the board. The large cable at the top of the board is the snake cable that carries the channel switching, signal path, and pedal power.

MBPEdlaBoard.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

Into Barber LTD>Phase 90> Ernie Ball Volume>Lonestar / ISP Decimator>Eventide Timefactor in effects loop / Peterson Tuner from Tuner Out on volume pedal.
Still a work in progress. Am leaning more toward a Chorus pedal than the Phase 90 and would like to add a Fulltone Clyde wah. Considering the Analogman Bi-Chorus or Redwitch Empress.

I also use a Roland GR1 guitar synth (thus the EV5). I have a second smaller "Pedal Pad" with a bit less on it for a smaller stage setup.
I just dug my Ibanez 1981 FL9 Flanger pedal out...I need to find a place for it on this board!
The box top right is a looper for up to 4 non-true bypass pedals, to pull them cleanly out of the chain.
lefttop.jpg

I think it's interesting that the first three of us all have "Pedal Pads"! I have a second one too that I will post up when I get my camera back from the kids. It has the power supply and looping center just like my big one shown above but it is more to the size of post one.
peace

Pretty cool pedalboards huh?! I didn't care for the angle of my volume pedal and how high it sat in relation to my other pedals so I modified mine. Built the back tier to give easy access to those pedals as well as give me room for my power supplies (PP2 Plus and Delay) underneath. Raised the front pedals and volume pedal 3/4" to clear front lip of the box, attached velcro strips to all and it works great!

IMG_5376.jpg

Those are some clean pedal boards. Pedal Pads make it easy-and set up & tear down are quick. Our lead gtr player still uses batteries and shorty cables...he's a monster of a player but his rig is spread out all over the floor and he goes thru batteries like crazy. When it's time to tear down he's got little patch cables all over the place...you'd think he'd have made the switch by now and put a board together. At our last gig, this past Saturday he left 3 worn out 9v batteries on the stage. That's nuts.
I don't use my patch box anymore...used to...but simplified somewhat last year. Am getting ready to pull the Boss TU2 out-will keep the TU12-and put the Digital Delay back in. Also am looking at adding a Leslie G37 to my rig...might have a use for the patch box with that...but I'm leaning towards an A/B/Y switch.

Hey SonOfIAm - with the power unit under the board...where does your main power cable enter the board?

Hey SonOfIAm - with the power unit under the board...where does your main power cable enter the board?

It comes out on the right side of the tier, it's the cable running next to the volume pedal past my overdrive. I have my delay's power supply plugged into the back of the Pedal Power 2+.
I really like my Pedal Pad though I did think it was a bit big when I first got it. Turns out to be just right :D

Work in progress:
pb1.jpg

My pedal guru is making a switching/power distribution device for me:

zenuwcentrum.jpg

Together with the Midi switcher:

pb2.jpg

Back