Once again.... Studio pre 110v to 220/230v conversion.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, Could you please help me? I want to convert my 110v studio pre to 220/230v. Ive contacted my local mesa importer and mesa intl and they only sent me the preamp schematic which doesnt show the color code for rewiring the transformer taps. They said they didnt have any other info. Surely one of you has rewired a studio or a quad?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!

Nevermind. Figured it out myself and got confirmation from someone.

You can also buy one from here:
http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/en/shop_Transformators_mains_transformers/Transf_MAINS_for_MESA_Triaxis_230V_version_868

Cron said:
Hi, Could you please help me? I want to convert my 110v studio pre to 220/230v. Ive contacted my local mesa importer and mesa intl and they only sent me the preamp schematic which doesnt show the color code for rewiring the transformer taps. They said they didnt have any other info. Surely one of you has rewired a studio or a quad?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!

Cron said:
Nevermind. Figured it out myself and got confirmation from someone.

So is it possible to convert my 20/20 from 110v to 230v and do you have to buy new transformers.
Seems to me that if it can be done then I would'nt have to buy a step down transformer for around £60
Any thoughts on this......!!!!

No most modern mesa products cannot be converted. Youll have to get a step down or a replacement transformer for the 20/20 as far as i know.

lxd778899 said:
?????iPhone 4?????????????????????????siri??????????????????????????iPhone 4S???????????????????????????????????????????????????iPhone 4?iPhone 4S????????????
??
????iPhone 4??iPhone 4S??????????????
???????????????????iPhone4?iPhone4S??????????????????????????
??
?????????????????????
??
??iphone4s????iphone4???,????http://qngo.blog.china.alibaba.com/??????????????
??
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
??
?????????????????
??
????????????iphone4??????iphone4s??????????????????????????????????????
??
???????????iphone4????????iphone4s????,???iphone4??iphone4s??????????????????????
??
??????????????????????????
??
????????MIC????????
??
??
?????????????????
??
??A4?A5??????iphone4?iphone4s??????
??
???????????????
??
??
????????????????iphone4????????iphone4s??????????
??
??????3.5MM??????????????????
??
??????????iphone4s??????????iphone4???
??
?????????????????????????
??
??????home????????????????iphone4?????iphone4s??????????????????
??
????iphone4???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??
??
??iphone4S??????????
??
??????????????????????iphone???????????
??
?????iphone4s????????????????
??
??
????????home?iphone4?????iphone4s????????
??
??????????????????????????????iphone4s???????????????????????????????????? ?iphone4??iphone4s?????????????????????????????????????????

Ehhh!!!!!!!!!

Back