Old 2 channel Dual Rec w/ attatched power cable

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slhguitar

Reaction score
I just picked one of these up, and was wondering why it is so sought after? I always hear that this is the version everyone wants.....What is the difference tonally? How much are they worth in good condition?

Angels came down and sprinkled superior pixy dust on the the 2 channel duals. In effect making the 3 channel duals the inferior, less talked about ******* child.

they sound A LOT more clear. Way more definition, and just tighter all arround. Most of the earlier ones clean CH was pretty lousy (compared to the 3ch models).

Ive compared them back to back numerous times, there really isnt a comparison.

OF course, all the recto owners in here are going to jump in and say that their 3ch sounds just as good blah blah blah, because who wants to admit they dont have the best?

I had a Tremoverb which I believe was basically an earlier 2 channel dual recto and I thought it had the same sounds in it as my Triple recto and my Rectoverb. They are all very close, but it's always nice to have a brand new one or a classic one that everyone else wants, it just feels good.

Back