OD pedals that work great with the DC-10

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinx78

Reaction score
Interested to see what kind of od/distortion pedals you had a good experience with this amp..I personally have a ts9 and keeley modded bd2....

LP + keeley bd2 + dc10= awesome! To me this combo has been so much fun, but I want to venture out a little. Some considerations:

Catalinbread formula no.5
Wampler 65
Wampler plexidrive

Anyone wanna chime in?

Not trying to be cheeky here, but is there something you don't like about channel 2 that prompts you to want an OD pedal?

Edward

I bought a MXR M-77 Custom Badass Modified Overdrive or whatever it's called and love it.
http://www.jimdunlop.com/contest/dunlop-m77-contest
Great for low-mid gain and sounds great with a strat through my DC-10. I also have a Boss SD-1 and have had a Catalinbread DLS and that thing was awesome too.

No! I actually love the overdriven sound on channel 1 and 2, when I can actually turn it up loud enough. But that's the problem. This amp has to be turned up IMHO to about 2-3 on the output/ch master/gain to get it nice or else it sounds, well, okay. When I'm jammin out with a looper at lower volumes or want a different overdriven sound I do throw the pedals I have into it. I like the way the keeley sounds through the amp clean so I kinda want to expand on that maybe check out some others.

Just lookin for some suggestions..

Latest posts

Back