Nova Delay vs. Boss DD-20

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hendog said:
Has anyone used both?

Pros and cons?

Hey Hendog, I have tried both and both are excellent. I ended up buying the TC because, for lack of a better reason, I just love the lush sounds of their delays. I have nine different delay presets that I programmed myself and all are useful and fun to mess with. TC is just the best IMO when it comes to delays and Reverb. Only bad thing, if it's bad at all, is that the TC units run on 12VDC and can't be plugged into my Voodoo power supply under my board. Not a big thing to me. Try them both for yourself, you can't go wrong with either IMO.

smd24fan said:
Hendog said:
Has anyone used both?

Pros and cons?

Hey Hendog, I have tried both and both are excellent. I ended up buying the TC because, for lack of a better reason, I just love the lush sounds of their delays. I have nine different delay presets that I programmed myself and all are useful and fun to mess with. TC is just the best IMO when it comes to delays and Reverb. Only bad thing, if it's bad at all, is that the TC units run on 12VDC and can't be plugged into my Voodoo power supply under my board. Not a big thing to me. Try them both for yourself, you can't go wrong with either IMO.

Actually I believe that the Nova Delay can be run from the PedalPower2+

http://www.voodoolab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1068

Oldschool said:
smd24fan said:
Hendog said:
Has anyone used both?

Pros and cons?

Actually I believe that the Nova Delay can be run from the PedalPower2+

http://www.voodoolab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1068

Thanks, I'm going to investigate further. I would love to get free of those 12V adapters!

Latest posts

Back