Nova Delay User Settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfrady

Reaction score
I thought that this would be a cool thread.
Setting#1 Chorus Type Sound
Delay: 25ms, Feedback: 0, Color: 75, Mod Level: 75, Mix: 100, Delay Type: Delay Line, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: #2

Setting #2 Nice Lead Tone Delay
Delay: 800ms, Feedback: 25, Color: 75, Mod Level: 60, Mix: 50, Mod Style: #1, Delay Type: Dynamic, Subdiv: Dotted Eighth Note, Spill-Over: On.

This is a great thread to start. I think a description of the type of delay that you are creating with these settings would be useful. Great Job.

Don

MesaMonster said:
I think a description of the type of delay that you are creating with these settings would be useful.

Agreed.

OK, here's a few of my faves. I should note that I run mine in the loop of my Mark V.

Reverb/Echo setting:
Delay: 14ms, Feedback: 0, Color: 75, Mod Level:0, Mix: 50, Delay Type: Slapback, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: Off

Chorus setting:
Delay: 1ms, Feedback: 0, Color: 75, Mod Level: 75, Mix: 50, Delay Type: Delay Line, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: #1

My Usual Delay setting:
Delay: 350ms, Feedback: 14, Color: 100, Mod Level: 0, Mix: 18, Delay Type: Delay Line, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: Off

Edited my first post. I am on my way to try your settings out MusicMan!! As you do I also run my delay through the fx loop, the thing that I really liked about this pedal is that it is not a tone sucker like some pedals I have used in the past.

MusicManJP6 said:
My Usual Delay setting:
Delay: 350ms, Feedback: 14, Color: 100, Mod Level: 0, Mix: 18, Delay Type: Delay Line, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: Off

This setting is awsome!! That's some good stuff MusiicMan!

Latest posts

Back