• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOT FOR SALE!!!!Original Mark IIC+ Loaded...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richb

Reaction score
I'm just putting this out there.it's a feeler to see some offers for my VERY MINT Loaded Original Mark IIC+ Simlu-class,Eq,reverb!!!
I'm the 2nd owner,the first being a jazz player who needless to say took care of her(and that a understatement)I've personaly NEVER seen a cleaner Original one and here she is.
send me your bids.
Rich

1002581.jpg

dsc05548.jpg

dsc05578.jpg

hey thx for your PM's
were getting closer,keep them coming.
Richb

dodger916 said:
Hey Rich: Why the sale? Any "inside info" that would lead you to bail before the market drops? :wink:
Market dropping on what?I don't see it happening on a Original loaded IIC+(it's a collectors piece) but i wish i had some inside info..no reason,i love the IIC+ don't get me wrong(there's NOTHING like it) but honestly i'm looking for a more updated amp/rig.fact is when spending time with any Mesa amp,I've always gotten satisfied tones...
I have the 5 coming in soon and i have a road king II now and the thing is after the II+ is sold,i'll be sad it's gone...
Rich

I'm very sorry but i took this off sale as i've decided to keep her.after many days/weeks,whatever, i realized that if i ever did sell my IIC+ i'd be pissed at myself after the fact.
I feel the best thing to do is keep her...)I honestly don't know what i
was thinking)!
much reguards,
Richb

JOEY B. said:
richb said:
(I honestly don't know what i
was thinking)

I don't either :?: :?: :roll:
well i need to fund a couple of things but in the end it all works it way out.I'm happy she's not going anywhere.
I just ordered a headshell from Boogie today so when it comes i'll take a crap load of inside pic's then my friend will change all the tubes etc...
Richb

you're doing the right thing. although I doubt anyone that pm'd you an offer would agree ;)

Latest posts

Back