Not an amp what it should be ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sombra

Reaction score
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9183B1D710B7CB41

I would like to know what do you think about this tone ?
its good enough to make a demo or it is crap ?

BTW drum is a sequencer and I played very sloopy.
Not to judge my playing only my tone
thanks

20 views and nothing.
Man you must hated my tone !
huahuahuhauhuauha

RiffMaster91 said:
tone is decent, i think a little too many mids, but thats just me. Definitely good enough for a demo

cool thanks man

Tone is nice, you could fart in a mic for a demo and they'd call it grunge. Whatever floats your boat my friend. As for your tone, you can tell youve put some time into it, very clean and articulate, it could here it being great for prog metal too.

Nice work.

David.W said:
Tone is nice, you could fart in a mic for a demo and they'd call it grunge. Whatever floats your boat my friend. As for your tone, you can tell youve put some time into it, very clean and articulate, it could here it being great for prog metal too.

Nice work.

Thanks man

Where you going for that I&W tone,? It's sounds a bit to middy and muffled, almost like you rolled down on your tone knobs, anyways glad to hear some dream theater, keep the clips coming!

Nick_cor said:
Where you going for that I&W tone,? It's sounds a bit to middy and muffled, almost like you rolled down on your tone knobs, anyways glad to hear some dream theater, keep the clips coming!

Interesting .People who loves Triaxis as I do know that it doesnt have treble. Even on 10 treble is more a high mid .
So I muffled just to sound like Triaxis.
Yes Dream Theater is a must .
Thanks

Latest posts

Back