NorCal Electra Dyne Love

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifailedshapes

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you super cool Electra Dyne owners live in Northern California and would let me play through your amp for an hour or so. I live near Sacramento, and the Guitar Center who has the Mesa contract doesn't have any ED's in stock. The old dealer never had them either. So yeah, I'd love to be your best friend for a day. Haha. Thanks!

Good luck getting an ED owner off their ED :lol:

I'd be playing mine, but my fingers are already to sore tonight.

ifailedshapes said:
I was wondering if any of you super cool Electra Dyne owners live in Northern California and would let me play through your amp for an hour or so. I live near Sacramento, and the Guitar Center who has the Mesa contract doesn't have any ED's in stock. The old dealer never had them either. So yeah, I'd love to be your best friend for a day. Haha. Thanks!

Today may be your lucky day ;)

I'd be happy to let you play the ED. Its set up with 6l6s right now, but I've got a set of EL34s so you can hear those too. I've got a head running through a recto 4x12, I also have the ED 2x12 open back cabinet, and... i have an second ED (2x12 combo) at my friend's house that i can bring home if you wanna hear that too. So basically, the only thing you cant try here is the 1x12 version.
I'm in an apartment in downtown sac, so I don't know that you could really take it for a spin at a loud volume for very long without pissing off the neighbors, but you're more than welcome to play it at reasonable volume.

I'll PM you my number.

Can`t help but ask.How is the ED open back 2x 12 cab?.....is it V30`s?....is that the one cab that`s like partially open at the top? How does it sound through your ED?...jeffp

Latest posts

Back