No output 3ch Dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sistine35

Reaction score
Yeah... what i just said. I think its the V1 but ive replaced it and its not working still.. THIS SUCKS. I have a show on the 5th and i need to get this fixed. Is there some special way to put the V1 in or something. Am I missing something dummy related?

Have you tried manually changing channels (not using the footswitch)? And bypass the FX loop.

Try swapping the preamp tubes around and see if the problem moves to a different area..... Also, sometimes just a re-seat of the tubes can fix the problem.

Try that stuff and see if any of that helps, check the volume too.... Also make sure you have the speaker cable plugged in to the cab (I've done that one). Also check the FX loop knobs in the back and make sure they didn't get turned down.

did you bash the knobs on the front? the pots inside may have been dislodged. this happened to my dual rec. if it's the case, you need to go into the chassis and clamp bak the pots with pliers.

Back