Newbie Help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
I have a triple rec and a lot of boss pedals. I want to ditch the pedals. I just bought a power conditioner and want to get into rack effects. I guess a g major is the way to go? Does it have different effects channels? Would I just hook it into the effects loop of my amp? Thanks for the help :D

any rocktron equipments are better than gmajor.
G major suck you tone.
Xpression is really cheap (300 dollars )
Gmajor is built with crap pieces,poor rotary knobs and I already seem a thousand owners haiting on it.
Ive been using intellifex for about 15 years and I ll never change it for a g major.
Gmajor is the most cheappier equiment from tc.
If with your budget you can only buy an equipment at this price, buy a rocktron.
You ll be fine for abot 15 years :wink: :D

sombra said:
any rocktron equipments are better than gmajor.
G major suck you tone.
Xpression is really cheap (300 dollars )
Gmajor is built with crap pieces,poor rotary knobs and I already seem a thousand owners haiting on it.
Ive been using intellifex for about 15 years and I ll never change it for a g major.
Gmajor is the most cheappier equiment from tc.
If with your budget you can only buy an equipment at this price, buy a rocktron.
You ll be fine for abot 15 years :wink: :D

I have to disagree, the G major is a intermediate peiec of equipmenta and the Xpression sucks *** just as much as the Intelliflex,- they both suck the tone equally. if you have the money, go for a G force or even better the Eventide Eclipse. The g major is very user friendly unlike the intelliflex, and the g major has more to offer then the intelliflex does. But the intellifliex has intelligent harmonizing, which is neat, my personal advice to you is, save up a bit more money and buy the eclipse or something. The problem witht he G major is there is alot of discolouration. It's like, you turn it on for just delay and you're like.. that's not what my tone sounds like.. but if you're all high gain and stuff then it wouldn't matter!

Like I said for the past 15 years Ive been using intellifex with my triaxis,when I bypass intellifex nothing change in my tone.
TC always made expensive equipments so they did gmajor focusing on people who doesnt have much money to buy them.
Yes gmajor give you more fx than xpression,quantity above quality.
If you need quantity by a zoom .
If you need quality go for rocktron.
Go to the petrucci forum and youll see a thousand of users saying what I said, gmajor suck your tone and is built with poor quality peaces.
Rocktron stuff doesnt suck your tone and like mine never went down .
I never used intellifex pitch cause I like only basic fx like clean with chorus and or reverb delay.
Rhythm guitar with nothing and solo with delay.
I prefer the pure tone of my triaxis .

as I said on another thread that was discussed 2 days ago in another thread, with the search option you could fine a lot of info, for example that:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7115

Latest posts

Back