New User: Mark III help please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitargeek62

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im borrowing this one from a local shop for a few days, just want some tone tips for it and a bit of help.

Is there any way to use a footswitch to switch the lead channel/boost (?) on?

Also, the panel light barely turns on, not sure why or if this indicates a problem?

Btw, its a non-EQ model if that matters?

Just sold my Single recto head to downgrade volume/size-wise but i dont mind getting an attenuator if needs be. Im tossing up between this one, an F-30 or maybe even an express 5:25, pretty much after whatevers most flexible and gives me the best rectifier-ish tones for metallica/tool etc

Plug any regular one-button footswitch into the jack below the input on the front of the amp.

Make sure that the PULL LEAD switch is pushed in.

Your footswitch will change between LEAD and whatever rhythm channel you have selected.

If PULL LEAD is pulled, it overrides footswitches.

guitargeek62 said:
whatevers most flexible and gives me the best rectifier-ish tones for metallica/tool etc

not for nothin, but metallica doesn't use rectifiers, they use IIC+'s, and the dude from tool runs a Marshall and a Rec simultaneously, which is like a whole nother tone all together.

My light on the front of my Green stripe head was the dimmest purple glow imaginable, plus it would pulse to the beat of our song if the amp was close enough to the subs! Not an indication of an issue as far as I know, justt a dim little bugger. Z

Latest posts

Back